I am a medical professional (L.Ac., MTCM, Diplo.O.M.*)
A little personal history about myself for you:
– grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area
– served in the U.S. Navy as a submariner
– enjoyed a lifelong interest in classic cars
– owned and operated an industrial electric vehicle business
– produced a quarterly magazine for U.S. Army airborne veterans
– worked & managed in the semiconductor industry designing integrated circuits
– earned my degree in my medical field in 2007
– In 2007 successfully attained my medical professional license
– live in Menlo Park, married and have two young children.
I enjoy working with people and friends who desire to get the most out of their lives, especially those who are seeking to live as pain free and as healthy a life as possible. I am understanding of those who desire to reduce the use of long-term pain medications and their adverse effects.
*L.Ac. = Licensed Acupuncturist (California and Hawaii)
*MTCM = Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine
*Diplo.O.M. = Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (National Certification)